The craziness is in full swing! Welcome to the middle of the holiday season. We know this can be a very challenging time of year for a lot of people. The general stress of the holidays can be extremely taxing but the extra hustle and bustle the season tends to bring with it by adding additional duties to an already full schedule can be overwhelming. Nacho Hippo has a few suggestions on how to reduce your stress levels. Even if it is just helping you decide what’s for dinner each day.
- Gift Cards
- We know you have gifts to buy and the stress of figuring out what to buy for who just isn’t worth it. Gift Cards are the answer. No one ever complains about the opportunity to choose their own presents, and who would be silly enough to turn down food? Food is always a great gift! The best part? If you make your purchase of $50 of gift cards in store, we will give you an additional $10 gift card for FREE! The second best part? Our gift cards are good at any Divine Dining Location! That is 16 different locations! Nacho Hippo, Ultimate California Pizza, UCP Game Zone, River City Café, Bubba’s Fish Shack, and Pawley’s Raw Bar. It’s the deal of the season!
- Hip Gear!
- T-shirts, sweatshirts, stuffed hippos, hats and more. Great gifts for the nacho lover in your life.
- Salsa Sampler
- Fire Roasted Salsa, Tomatillo Salsa and Mango Habanero Salsa. Round out the plate with our fresh tortilla chips and you are on your way to a good experience.
- Grilled Corn on the Cob
- This is nacho mama’s corn on the cob. This is corn on the cob Nacho Hippo style. Cooked on the grill, spiked with a Cajun seasoning, queso fresco and drizzled with crema. You will never want regular corn on the cob again.
- Ring o’ Fire Quesadilla
- We spend a lot of time talking about our nachos and our tacos, but our quesadillas tend to get overlooked and it really shouldn’t happen because they are out of this world. The Ring o’ Fire starts with slow roasted pulled pork. Who puts pulled pork in a quesadilla you ask? Nacho Hippo does! And it is worth it! The dish is rounded out with pepper jack cheese, onions, peppers and mango habanero sauce. Can you figure out how it got its name?
- Build Your Own Nachos!
- We have some really flavorful combinations, but we want to know, how creative are you?
- Chewy, sweet, drizzled with chocolate and enough to share! What else do you need to know?
- Carnitas are kind of like an Ikea chair. We give you all the pieces, no instructions and you put it together the way you want to enjoy it. Slow roasted pulled pork, seasoned black beans, yellow rice, guacamole, pico, cilantro, onion, pepper jack cheese, fresh lime and your choice of corn or flour tortillas. We will prepare it, but it is up to you to put it together the way you want to enjoy it.
- Hip Fries
- The last few items on our list are only here for a limited time, so get them while you can. First on that list, is our Hip Fries. Sure we serve fries with a couple of our meals, but these are next level. We fill the plate full of fries and then pile them high with queso, roasted pulled pork, shredded cheeses, pico de gallo and banana peppers. These fries are not like anything you have had before. It’s like nachos, but with fries!
- No our tacos are not limited time offerings, yes they are staying on the menu for a long time, but we are currently offering a limited edition taco that I want to point out. Our Texas Petal Taco features taco beef, Monterey Jack cheese, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, fried onion straws and is topped with Texas Petal Sauce. If you were looking for something different, this is it. Best part, get it $1.00 off on Taco Tuesday, but you better act fast because this one will be gone soon.
- Fajitas are a traditional Mexican dish that are making a limited time stop at Nacho Hippo. Of course, we make sure they are “nacho average” fajitas. Start with your choice of grilled chicken, shrimp, or steak with sautéed fresh peppers, onions, all served with rice and black beans. To decorate your meal further, we will serve guacamole, pico de gallo, cilantro, onion, pepper jack cheese, fresh lime and your choice of corn or flour tortillas.
- Chorri Pollo
- Grilled Chicken and chorizo sausage served over yellow rice and topped with our delicious queso. This delicious limited time offer is served with lettuce, pico de gallo and black beans. Smooth consistency of shredded chicken and the spicy bite of chorizo make a perfect blend to please your taste buds. But get it while you can. This offering will disappear soon.
This holiday season we hope that you can relax and avoid the stress and if we can make dinner easier just give us a call. From all of us, to all of yours. Happy Holidays!